Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pigs and Poop

This morning was our appointment with our family doctor to discuss my favorite topic-Wil's poop. We are unsure if he still has giardia or not so we are doing yet another stool sample. Our concern now is that there may be something structurally wrong with his lower bowels. I won't get into too many details since it is breakfast time and I dont want anyone to vomit, but lets just say I have never seen poop quite like Wil's.

We also have an appointment in a couple weeks with an opthamologist to look at Wil's wonky eye, yes that is my medical terminology. The technical term is strabismus, but I prefer wonky. Poor kid wakes up and his eyes are all goofy, looks like he could be a spy for the CIA and see around corners without moving.

In other news I am thrilled to say that I am obsessed with the Swine Flu...I sit at home with the remote in one hand a can of Lysol in the other, watching Anderson Cooper and Sajay Gupta. I sanitize my kids when they come home from school, making them strip down to their ginch in the mudroom and then dousing them with hand sanitizer. I am thinking of installing some kind of Purell misting system in the garage for when they get home or possibly a dunk tank full of Javex. I am sure this will prove bad for their skin but right now their skin is of very little concern to me. I am more concerned with them starting to oink or sprout curly tails.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hoo boy, you stumbled across my blog and now I have stumbled on yours. And I'm glad. Just after reading this post, I can see I like your style. I lovvvve the dunk tank of purell idea. Very nice. Sorry about the poop issues, hope it gets better ASAP. Will read more at a later date.

Christine