Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Preschool Christmas


Today Santa stopped in at Sam's preschool to say hello to the kids and hand out little gifts. Wil was not phased by any of it and when he saw Sam go up for his turn he jumped up to join him. Sam has told Santa twice now, once at the mall and now today that he wants a Speed Racer for Christmas. I have no idea what this is, so tomorrow I will comb the shelves of Toys R Us to find one. Wil only wanted the candy cane, he keeps it simple.
I have not felt so hot today and without going into any detail let me just say I am hoping I do not have what the boys have. The last thing I need a week before Christmas and three days before I have 30 people over for a pre-Christmas party, is giarrdia. Wish me luck that it is a 24 hour bug.

6 comments:

Ericka said...

What is Erma Bombeck's saying, "The kids are sick, it must be Christmas" ??
So true....unfortunately. Hope you feel better :)

RUN FOR FUN OVER 50 said...

great photo!!

aves

Adventures of A n Z said...

hope you feel better...... you may have it....when I got it I called the Dr. told her the kids have it and i think I do to, bam i got the medicine no test needed.

Laurie said...

The boys are so cute on Santa's knee. Santa came to our preschool this week as well & Nelson just wanted a candy cane too - makes it easy for me :)

We have all been really sick with a cold / flu for close to two months now - it just keeps circulating through the family. Nelson had a fever of 41 & was just limp for a couple of days.

Hope your feeling better soon.

Merry Christmas.

Hugs, Laur

Thomas said...

HMMM, I don't know about advertising that news to your dinner guests. They may just want to take a pass on your festivities. Hope you just have a 24hour bug and that your party is lots of fun and not too much work.

Adventures of A n Z said...

I think a speed racer is a little white race car with the number 5 on the side of it. I am not certain, but may be a good place to start your search.