Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rambling....

Our oven stopped working on Sunday night and today I got to sit and wait for the repairman, who I swear was not speaking English to me. He told me what what was wrong, I had no idea what he was saying, and then he fixed it, all to the tune of $253.00. Wonderful.

Do you ever shake your head at your children and wonder if they were accidentally dropped on their head without you knowing it? I swear Ty sends me the weirdest and sometime kinda alarming text messages, take today's for example..."can you go blind from putting tiger balm under your eyes?". I can just picture him sitting there after some dumbass stunt with burred vision, madly texting me to see if he is about to lose his sight. What a kid.



The basement is almost done and I swear painting works muscle groups that no machine at the gym can find. My neck, back, and shoulders are killing me. Phil says his right index finger is also a bit sore from the gaming he and nerd-boy did last night while I slaved over the paint can.


Mandy, Wil says a big "Thank-You" for his kitty. It is the perfect size and he packs it around everywhere with him.

2 comments:

This Mama said...

That is super stinking cute, I am glad he liked it. It is funny because
I was watching the videos that Rob took of the kids on his visit and he was showing Bernard a photo of our cat...then Rob meowed really loud and Bernard did terrified duck and cover reaction it was hilarious (Rob felt bad) so I worried there maybe Wil would have though someone was trying to punish him by sending a cat...

It is funny because when you talk about your "nerd" boy I think of my Finn all the time knowing that that is where I am going to be a few years down the road...text messages about tiger balm, video game addictions...I can see it. I love it, think it is hilarious.

Sarah said...

OMG that cat is adorable!!!

Thanks for the chuckle over the text message story. . . boys!

I feel your pain over appliances-gone-wild story. I feel nauseous at the thought of what my washer/dryer have cost me in the past 3 months.