Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feeling better...

Without too much detail I am going to say I am feeling better. Hopefully that was the last of it. I braved the fridgid temperatures and went to the walk in clinic tonight to get a prescription for flagyl, just in case. When I told the doc what I thought I had, I swear he backed up and kind of threw the prescription at me. It may have been my imagination but I am pretty sure it happened.... I am not going to start taking it tonight and only will if I feel ill tomorrow. I guess alcohol and flagyl don't mix and we are having a party of Saturday....I promised my husband I would drink since it's his 35th birthday....enough said!

Tomorrow is Sam's preschool Christmas concert and my last day to get a few things done before all five are off school. Wish me luck as I am sure every other mom is thinking the same thing and they will be out in full force tomorrow. I am hoping Sam will actually break free of my leg for long enough to stand with the class and not sing.

The other day his teacher commented that he will not color in school, won't even try. I am not sure what that is about since he seems to enjoy it at home. I guess she is concerned about this, so we will work on coloring over the Christmas break, and then boy will we show her....

No comments: