Friday, June 5, 2009

Where does the time go?

I think time is moving at a very fast speed lately. One minute it's Monday with the week ahead to get everything done and the next minute it's Friday and nothing really got done at all. Our house is conditionally sold- the only condition being a home inspection which was done today. I am crossing my fingers that it is all done in the next day or so and I can cross "sell my house" off the ever growing to-do list. The new house is being insulated and the drywall has been dropped off. I will have to get off my butt and take some pictures for all to see.

Wil had his first visit at the Children's Hospital yesterday for his lazy eye. All seems fine with no patching or surgery needed. We are off to our family doc on Monday to determine why the sclera of his eyes has a yellowish hue to it. Hopefully it's nothing.

Today is the eve of my baby turning 16....16 years ago I was in early labor. I cannot get my head around the idea that she will be 16....16!!! and yes, I do remember what I was doing at 16, no need to remind me.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed on the home sale! And Happy Birthday to your first baby girl! Where does the time go, indeed!

Jody said...

16!!! You are in trouble ;)

I hope you can enjoy your summer and just shove the "to-do-list" to the side from time to time..

p.s. sometimes I pretend that my week is 14 days long :)