Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Randomness

I am struggling to find material to blog about. It's not that life is slow or there is nothing going on it's more that I can't seem to find the time and/or the motivation to write anything down. Wil has been testing my patience something fierce lately and I am exhausted. The word "no" is his new staple and his ability to drive me crazy is heightened like crazy lately. I find myself ready for bed at around 8 pm and with four other kids to still deal with I am usually dragging my butt up to bed somewhere around midnight.

The weather has been hit or miss as of late. One day we are sweating like pigs on the back deck and then other days we are looking for warm sweaters to wear. It was only a week or so ago that it snowed. Yes, you rad that right. It freakin' snowed! My poor petunias were not impressed and even though I knew it was coming I forgot to cover them. Thankfully they are a pretty hardy annual and managed to survive.

The kids are in the final few days of school and then we have two months of no homework, no activities, and nowhere to be. I am thrilled....I love Summer! This Saturday a few girlfriends and I are headed out of town to spend the night away from kids and husbands! We are going for a nice dinner and then plan on drowning ourselves in margarita's until the wee hours of the morning.

I am becoming quite the frugal crafter as of late...more on that later.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Have a great night away, Jen! Our early Summer has been quite unpleasant as well (no snow, though) and I find myself getting irritated for just that reason alone, without any help from the husband or kids. Sigh.

You need to put your money where your mouth is now and post some frugal craftiness, lady! I'm anxious to see :)