Thursday, March 5, 2009

Did you watch Ellen???





That guy is the biggest dickhead on Earth. I cannot believe I actually liked him in the last season when he got dumped by De-ah-na.....I wish I could ask him a few things....

1. Why do you cry so much? I don't unusually subscribe to those gender stereotypes, such as man don't cry, but you really need to man-up! If I had to see you bawl one more time I was going to kick you in your mangina.

2. Why does your son look like a monkey? I think that Ty has the ability to restore the belief of even the most religious person, in the Theory of Evolution.

3. Where did you learn that dumping someone on national television is the classy thing to do? It must have been the same place you learned that exploring another woman's upper respiratory tract with your tongue right after is also cool.

I am now setting my hopes on Gillian, our Canadian bachelorette. I am hoping she does not embarrass herself and act like a complete loser.

1 comment:

Ericka said...

Sheepishly...I did.
I'm still fuming..... I can't believe with so much going on in the world I have gotten emotionally involved in this sh*t.
Glad it's over.....