Friday, August 21, 2009

Bullet Update

I am alive but with Summer and five kids I have found it more than difficult to get on and blog...so here is a rundown of the last several weeks.

* Wil is cornering the market on being defiant and even after parenting four other kids through the "threes" I am lost on what to do. He seems to listen to Phil but looks right at me and does whatever he is not supposed to do. I am hopeful that come Sept and school starting it will improve as he will have more one on one time with me.

* Sam turns five tomorrow and to say that I am a bit weepy is the understatement of the year. It is hard for me to even come to terms with the fact that five years ago today I was trudging along with broken water waiting for labour to begin and now here we are five years later. I ache for him to be small again...

* The new house is coming along and we have a move-in date of October 22, about a month after what we initially thought. Thankfully the buyers of this house were willing to push back their possession with the help of some money...

* My refresher nursing course is gross. Enough said.

* I am attempting to buy furniture for the new house and am finding that I am the most indecisive human being on Earth.

* The kids start back at school next Thursday and I am not ready for that either. Summer goes by far too fast around here.

* Phil and I spent three days in Vegas at the end of July. I cannot express in words how nice it was to have three solid days with only adults. The shopping was great, the food was awesome, and we saw Seinfeld, who by the way, was beyond funny.

* I have many pictures to post but no time as I just saw Wil shove raisins in the cats mouth...

No comments: